Do you like to hike or walk along the beach?
- Help keep our forests and beaches clean by properly disposing of pet waste in garbage bins
- Pick up lost fishing gear and trash you find on the beach and trails
- Become an expert beach-walker by joining the Kitsap Beach Naturalists or Jefferson Beach Naturalists
- Learn about local land and freshwater issues by becoming a Stream Steward
- Be prepared for the elements and leave no trace while out in the wilderness and enjoying public parklands
- Help support trail and park maintenance – get a Discover Pass, a wilderness permit, or pay daily use fees where required
- Respect private property rights when accessing natural areas. Learn more about the Public Trust Doctrine