Do you want to know how maintaining your property helps Hood Canal?
See these helpful Property Owner Guides from the Washington State Department of Ecology:
- At Home with Wetlands: A Landowner’s Guide - Things you can do for your wetland
- Slope Stabilization & Erosion Control - How to use plants to stop erosion on coastal slopes
- Managing Drainage on Coastal Bluffs - How to design a drainage control system for your coastal property
- Managing Vegetation on Coastal Slopes – How to manage plants on your coastal bluff
- The Guide for Shoreline Living is the all-inclusive handbook for living in Hood Canal